With an award-winning background in design and architecture I have evolved professionally into a digital content curator and strategist with strong understanding of the power of brand and its strength in the digital world. With a focus on premium spaces I have brought together digital strategists and creative visionaries in ways never seen in the home goods, design and architecture verticals.
I created the first outward facing, internationally recognized lifestyle podcast in the home/design vertical and developed unique content for over 625 interview episodes featuring luxury lifestyle leaders from around the world. Following its March 2016 launch, the show landed in the Top 10 podcasts on ITunes' "New & Noteworthy" Arts section and has remained in the Top 100 Podcasts across all 360,000 titles on ITunes. Developed all digital media around the brand and show which surpassed 1,000,000 downloads.
· Excited and inspired by content that entices a click and a reaction that guides users through the purchasing funnel.
· Wrote digital content for the “Trends & Shopping” column in House & Garden magazine as well as the online real estate site Curbed.com.
· Won the American Booksellers Award for first book, “101 Things I Hate About Your House" (HCI Publishing Co.).
· Creates product descriptions, email, sales sheets and brand decks as well as ongoing editorial content for print and digital portals.
· Worked on major campaigns with luxury brands in home, retail and fashion verticals. Projects include work for Currey & Company, Theodore Alexander, HSN and Lucky Brand.
Send me a note and let's create something great.